RFX & Tender Management Best Practices
VENUE: The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia/22 – 23 July 2019
Senior Consultant: MR. ROBI BENDORF
Good endings usually require good beginnings. This is particularly true for procurement activities where best practices in tender/RFQ management, the beginning of the contracting process, are essential for a successful project outcome and minimization of total cost.
This program is designed to take the participant from the time the requirement is defined and a contract is desired thru the major steps of the tendering process that conclude with successful negotiations. The critical issues of the tendering process, risk mitigation thru contract types, contractor selection, and finally planning for successful negotiations all receive coverage in this valuable program that is certain to reduce costs and add to the organization’s objective for improved performance in all activities.
- Upon completion of this seminar, participants will know:
- The Tendering Process And The Major Steps That Should Be Followed
- Mitigation Of Risk By Selection Of Contract Type
- Best Practices for Qualifying Contractor
- Points on how to obtain price breakdowns from Suppliers
- The Criticality Of The Statement Of Work
- Issues related to acceptance of the deliverable
- Essential Elements of a Valid Contract
- Payment Types and important considerations for progress payments
- Major Points on Negotiations
- The organization will benefit by:
- Reduced Cost Of Contracts For Materials & Services
- Reduced Risks In Contracting
- Higher Productivity Of Contracting Personnel
- Greater Strategic Focus Of Those Involved In Contracting
- Attendees will gain by participation in this program as a result of:
- Increased Skill Sets In The Tendering Process
- A Greater Sense Of Professionalism
- Knowledge Of World-Class Tendering Practices
- Greater Ability To Lead Successful Negotiations
- Increased Recognition By The Organization Due To Improved Performance
Who Should Attend?
- Contracts Officers and Managers, Procurement/Purchasing Managers Engineering Project Managers, Construction Managers, Tenders Managers, Buyers, Contract Administrators, Project Coordinators,
- Maintenance Mangers and Systems Managers and all others in organizations whose leadership want world-class skills sets in those involved in tender and contract management activities.
The program is a great way to develop those new to the function, prepare for a major project, or useful as a refresher for veterans.
For details: please fill out the form below: