Strategic Sourcing and Supply Risk Management
VENUE : USA – San Diego /05 – 06 Nov 2019
Truly progressive organizations worldwide have been able to transition from a transactional role to become a strategic sourcing instrument of the organization, which reduces costs, while increasing both efficiency and effectiveness.
Such a strategic transition must concurrently address the critical aspects of supply chain risk identification and management. Progressive organizations must therefore establish the strategic capabilities created by both strategic sourcing and active management of supply chain risk to assure an optimized supply chain.
In this 2 days program you will find out how to apply a world class methodology to supply acquisition processes to assure that supplies and services are acquired in the most efficient and effective manner, with the lowest TOTAL COST.
The result will be the transformation of a transactional procurement organization into a strategic sourcing powerhouse! Then you will learn to anticipate supply chain risks and mitigate or eliminate them before they create damage in the supply chain.
You will be provided with tools which can be implemented in any organization – from small to large and will assess real-life examples so that you develop a comprehensive risk mitigation program for your own organization.
Who Should Attend
- How to Assess & Create Attributes of Successful Strategic Sourcing Programs
- How to Utilize the critical role of spend analysis to develop the right sourcing strategy
- The steps required to implement the appropriate sourcing strategy
- The Role of “Internal Negotiations” Play in Strategic Supply Management
- Evaluate the role of supplier negotiations in Effective Strategic Sourcing Programs
- The Elements of Effective Supply Chain Risk Management processes
- How to identify the single most Signiﬁcant risk in ALL Supply Chains
- Develop Supply Chain Risk Mitigation plans to avoid FUTURE risks in the supply chain
- How to identify the personnel needs for truly progressive sourcing initiatives, which are NOT the same skill sets which have historically been successful
- The critical elements of change management and leadership skills in these initiatives
- Assess your organization’s strengths and weaknesses against World Class criteria
- Develop a plan for implementation of World Class sourcing operations
For details: please fill out the form below: