Purchasing Contracts Terms & Conditions
24 – 25 July 2019 / Kuala Lumpur Hotel, Malaysia
Senior Consultant: MR. ROBI BENDORF
The purchasing contract is at the heart of all transactions for the procurement of goods, equipment, construction, and services. Yet repeatedly we see that many involved in the procurement and contracting processes would benefit greatly from a much better understanding of contracts in general and more specifically the meaning and application of the many Terms and Conditions contained in most contracts.
Upon completion of this seminar, participants will know:
- How to obtain better outcomes from contracts
- Issues in developing and writing important contract clauses
- Clauses for contract changes
- How to analyze and understand contracts provisions
- Methods of managing risk
- How to prepare for claims and disputes
- Acceptance and warranty issues
- Types of contract payments
- Reducing commercial risk
- Improving the performance of contractors through better terms and conditions
- Reducing the potential for costly claims and disputes
- Critical contract terms & conditions for many types of procurement
- How to write contract clauses
This seminar will combine a variety of instructional methods including lecture by an experienced practitioner and consultant, exercises, and group discussions covering current practices and their relationship to the implementation of new concepts.
Who Should Attend?
- Procurement, contracts, purchasing, supply management, operational, maintenance, and financial personal at all levels involved in the contracting process for goods, equipment, and services.
For details: please fill out the form below: